Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My High Five

My friend Jeff posted in his blog about 5 questions that are making their way into blogs. I like the questions so here are my answers.

1. Where was I 10 years ago?

I was receiving manager at K-Mart. My wife had started studying for her GED, which she would get the next year.

2. What was on my to do list today?

Today is my day off at Wal-Mart. I plan on watching a DVD, sort some baseball cards, and do some cleaning in my apartment. I do not plan on going anywhere today, which is unusual for me.

3. What would I do if I was a billionaire?

I would make sure I had enough money invested that I could live off the interest. To occupy my time I would run a collectibles store featuring my 2 hobbies, baseball cards and comic books. I also would start a foundation that would give away a lot of money, but would have a paid staff to make sure that the money given was not going to scam artists.

I have never wanted to be that rich. I would like enough to live comfortably but I enjoy my life as it is.

4. 5 places I have lived.

Mason City, Illinois/Springfield,Illinois/Auburn,Illinois/Hanover Park,Illinois/Calhoun,Georgia.

That also is everywhere I have lived.

5. Bad habits.

I eat poorly and don't exercise enough.




No comments: