Saturday, September 19, 2009

31 Years Ago Today.

31 years ago today I did something that I have only done once in my life. I got married. It doesn't seem like it has been that long ago. Of course, as you know, the marriage ended with my wife's death in 2000. I am not mentioning this looking for sympathy. Life goes on and I am enjoying mine. I hadn't even realized what today was until I checked in the milk truck at work last night. I have to take the temperature of the milk and record it. Writing down the date made me think, "Oh yeah." Originally I was just going to post a picture for today. I still am going to do that. The post would have been titled A Man and His Rabbit. I am using this picture as my wallpaper. I hope you all have a great weekend. As usual, I'll be working tonight.




Travis was right. A xylophone is a member of the percussion family.
This weekends question is Grade 4/Dates and Times.

Rosh Hashanah, or the Jewish New Year, begins at sundown in two days. How many hours after Rosh Hashanah begins in New York will it end in California?

I knew this one. 138-22.

No comments: