Monday, January 28, 2008

Countdown 17/10

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I usually get up at 9:30 PM, get dressed and arrive at work at 10:00. (It only takes 5 minutes to get to work.) Last night I woke up at 8:00 PM with my heart racing and I felt very nauseous. I sat up for a few minutes and decided to call in. I don't do that very often but there was no way I would have made it. I also called in at Taco Bell this morning, which is the first time I have done that. I saw the doctor this morning instead of waiting until tomorrow. My blood pressure was 160/110. He put me back on blood pressure medicine. I have already filled it and have taken the first pill. It is one of the medicines that Wal-Mart sells for $4.00 and I get a 10% employee discount on that. I am going to bed shortly and hopefully will feel up to going to work tonight, but if I don't feel better than I do now, I won't. Well that is all for today. If everything goes as planned tomorrow will be a longer post about Spider-Man.


No comments: