Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow In Georgia.

I moved to Georgia in 1996. The snow that we got yesterday is the most I have seen since then. I took a few pictures this morning after I got off work to show you.


This is the view standing above the apartments where I live. In the summer time you can't see much because of the leaves, but I enjoy looking at the view.



There are three buildings where I live. I live on the lower level of this building.



This is the view from the end of the building where I live. I am in the city limits of Calhoun but a lot of the area where is hills and woods.


This area is below the apartments. I am not sure how long this snow will last. They are calling for more Monday.

2 comments:

Volly said...

I guess yesterday made up for what Calhoun didn't get on 1/29. Dalton must have been the demarcation line that time, 'cause looking out the window onto the Dalton Bypass, it looked like a cold rain. Once northbound on I-75, however, it was a whole 'nother story. Yesterday the snow did what it ought to do -- lay on the trees and grass, look pretty, and leave the drivers to drive! Pretty pictures, by the way.

Jinxo56 said...

We did get lucky a couple of weeks ago. We paid for it yesterday. Thank you for the compliment.