Thursday, February 4, 2010
1. You walk into a room, someone turns and looks at you and laughs. What do you do?
Take a bow. It is nice that someone else recognizes the comedic genius that I possess. (And if you buy that I have a real estate deal that I want to discuss with you.)
2. You find an egg, take it home and keep it warm. It hatches. What type of dinosaur is it? Do you keep it and name?
Whatever kind of dinosaur that Fred Flintstone had. Of course i would name it Dino. If that was good enough for Fred it is good enough for me.
3. Which superhero would you want to be related to and why?
Batman. That way you would not have any financial troubles and if anyone messed with you, Batman comes for a visit.
4. A drunken sailor comes up to you on the pier...he begins harassing you in a most repulsive way....what'll be your defense?
A simple push off the pier will give him a chance to reconsider the evils of alcohol.
5. Entering a CLASS A piano bar, you're encouraged to sing atop the grand instrument...you grab the microphone and sing.....
6. If you were a character in a Dr. Seuss book/movie, who would you be and why?
Horton. I am always hearing things.
7. If you have just been called to be a substitute in the Winter Olympics for your country (apparently everyone else was busy), what sport(s) will you compete in?
If they are calling me in for an athletic competition they are extremely desperate. 4 man bobsled.
8. Did the audience from the piano bar in question #5 applaud when you were done with your song?
Audience? What audience? They stampeded out after I started singing.