Saturday, July 30, 2011

Darth Mario.


I will post more about my trip on Monday. One change had to be made in yesterday's post. As one of my friends on the Captain Comics Board pointed out to me, there are no crocodiles in Florida. I meant to say alligators, but I had a major brain fart and said crocodiles instead. Sheesh, what a maroon.

In case you been wondering about the prank phone calls, there haven't been any. I do know that one of the managers had threatened them so evidently they have given up. Of course, now that I've said that I will probably get four calls tonight.

4 comments:

Al Penwasser said...

Aren't there crocodiles in Florida? Not many, for sure, but I'm thinking the Keys or the panhandle...? Well, I'm just gonna have to go check.

Al Penwasser said...

OK, I checked. There are about 2,000 crocodiles in the southern half of Florida. I'm sure you meant alligators, but you weren't wrong.

Jinxo56 said...

Thanks Al. It is nice to know that I wasn't totally off base, but I did mean to say alligator. The farthest south that I got was Tallahassee, although there may have been some crocodiles in the Capitol building. I didn't check that out.

Al Penwasser said...

Those would be the southern versions of weasels (the northern versions are in Washington).