Monday, March 10, 2008

Lord Of The Rings-Evolution.

It has been a wild and crazy week. I am just going to do a quick post today. I not only collect baseball cards, I also collect non-sports cards, such as movie cards and some gaming cards. I do have a few Yu-Gi-Oh cards, but the main game cards I have are from DragonBall Z , Harry Potter, and Lord Of The Rings. I also have Lord Of The Rings movie cards. I will be adding a lot of Batman cards. A friend of mine and I are buying boxes of Batman cards on eBay. Today, however I am going to show a few Lord Of The Rings cards I recently acquired. This is from a set called Lord Of The Rings Evolution. It is a 72 card basic set. This is the checklist card.



The cards are broke into three subsets. We have characters,















races,















and creatures.
















My favorite cards from this set is a special subset which is randomly inserted into packs. They are stained glass cards. There are 10 cards in this subset and I have 3.






No comments: