Saturday, June 14, 2008

Wasting food.

There is a lot of food wasted every day in grocery stores across the country that could easily be avoided. How? If people who change their mind about perishable food would put them back instead of leaving it wherever they happen to be. Every night I throw away at least $100 of food. People leave frozen foods, dairy, meat and produce all over the store. It really is sad that they don't care more than that. Sometimes I wonder why people have that apathetic attitude. I know I wasn't brought up that way. It is one of those questions that there is no answer for. I think some feel that Wal-Mart is such a big company that however much the item costs doesn't matter. That shouldn't matter. I just hate seeing good food wasted when there is so much hunger in the world. If people would only stop and think.



I got another presidential elections card from Topps. It was a close election with Madison winning the electoral vote by a count of 128-89.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

There's nothing I hate more than seeing bacon in the cereal aisle or something similar. Is it that hard to walk all the way to the refrigerator?