Thursday, May 27, 2010

Shrek Forever After.



Tuesday I saw what is being billed as the final Shrek movie. It will probably be the last, but as Sean Connery found out, never say never. I enjoyed this more than the last one but it wasn't quite as goos as the first two. This time Shrek discovers that being a husband and dad is hard work. He wishes that he could be the ogre that he was for just one day. He is overheard by Rumplestiltskin who gives him the chance to do that. Of course Shrek doesn't read the fine print in the contract and then has to figure out how to break it. Because he signed the contract Fiona is leading a band of ogres against Rumplestiltskin, Puss has let himself go and has become a real fat cat, and donkey is as annoying as usual. The animation was as great as always and I had a good time, which is what I want when I go out. I saw it in 2D. I am not a big fan of 3D movies. IMDB rates it a 6.6, I gave it an 8.

No comments: