Friday, August 14, 2009

Never Give Up.

In one sense, you almost have to admire someone who sticks with their beliefs, no matter how dumb they might be. No, I am not making reference to Rod Blagojevich. I am talking about Roy L. Pearson, Jr. He was the judge who sued a dry cleaner for $64 million for losing a pair of his pants. It did not matter to him that they had his pants, he claimed they weren't. Of course, he lost that case. Shortly after that, he also lost his job. Now he is suing for wrongful termination. He simply doesn't understand that he lost all credibility as a judge with that suit. He has lost this case, but he will more than likely appeal. He reminds me of the Black Knight in Monty Python And The Holy Grail. In case you haven't seen the movie, the Knight gets both arms and both legs cut off and still wants to fight. Like I said, you can almost admire Pearson, if he wasn't being so ridiculous.
The joke that I had to resist yesterday was this was this question stinks. The olfactory system is our sense of smell.
Today's question is Grade 1/Animal Science.

True or False? A salamander is a lizard.
I knew this one. 130-21.