I forgot to do this last week, so the first one will be last weeks followed by the current one.
1. Sometimes when you are sitting around doing nothing, a thought randomly pops into your head. How many measuring cups do you own?
2. A one cup and a two cup.
2. What is your favorite ice cream topping?
Hershey's chocolate syrup. Normally I am not a brand person but here it does make a difference.
3. Egg nog - is it digestible?
No. It is one of the nastiest substances known to man.
4. Were you one of the insane humans who went to a store last Friday?
Of course I was, but only because I was paid to be there.
5. There are 12 months in a year, anywhere from 28 - 31 days in a month, depending on the year, of course. Each day holds a special meaning for someone, some days hold a special meaning for everybody. Do you have a 2010 calendar yet?
Not yet. I normally don't buy one for myself. My Lady does that for me.
6. Kids are funny sometimes and say the darndest things, but it's OK because they are kids and they are so adorable. A two year old is cute when they say a swear word. Admit it, they are. What was your favorite nursery rhyme growing up? Hey - if you don't have a favorite, just work with me here and pick the first one that fell off the wall and broke like an egg or came out of the sky like a cow who just jumped over the moon.
Does The Hokey Pokey count?
7. Most of us have some type of machine that people like to call 'vehicles'. Some are blue, some are yellow, some are red. Some have trunks, some have beds and some even can't decide if they are a car or a truck. We put gas in them, check the oil and drive them all over the place and stop them in places called parking spots. Picture in your mind the machine you currently own and if you own more than one, picture the one you last drove - when was the last time you had a new tire on it?
I have only had my car for two years and new tires were put on it just before I got it.
8. For those of us on Facebook, do you wish to share your Facebook identity with us?
I have one but I haven't been on it in over a year. I do have a MySpace page that you can visit.
9. Santa's coming! Where's the best place to hide presents? Any clever little tricks for keeping those nosey people from ruining the surprise?
My Dad once hid a piano from my Mom. They had bought a new freezer. Dad took the cardboard box that it came in and set it up in a corner of the basement. Of course Mom looked behind it. Dad told everyone about that. I have two brothers and we each told individually. He told her brothers, Grandma, his sisters, anyone he could think of, knowing there would be no way Mom would look there again. Then he got the piano and put it behind the box. On Christmas day he sent Mom down to look behind it.
Off topic, my spellchecker did not recognize Santa's. It offered as an alternative Satan's.
10. Have you heard that the world is going to end in 2012? Some people think that the world isn't actually going to go BOOM! and be no more, they think that the "end of the world" is actually going to be a worldwide takeover by a certain country and/or religion, which all has to do with the current president of the USA. Do you agree?
No. I think it will end like T.S. Eliot said in The Hollow Man.
"This is the way the world ends.
This is the way the world ends.
This is the way the world ends.
Not with a bang, but with a whimper."
11. Butterfly, butterfly fluttering through the air, please don't land on my freshly washed hair. What brand of shampoo did you use this morning? (and for those of you who still stink.. think of yesterday morning... and if that still doesn't apply to you - go get your stinky butt in the shower!)
White Rain Ocean Mist. Since I don't have much hair I buy whatever I find at Dollar Tree.
Now this weeks questions.
1. Isn't showing a condom commercial during Sex Rehab With Dr Drew almost like showing a pain narcotic or an alcohol commercial during Intervention?
Of course it is, but they are reaching their target audience, those who swear I am not that bad.
2. Burger King and Ronald McDonald met Colonel Sanders in a dark alley. They beat him down for just serving chicken and not sharing his "11 herbs & spices". The Colonel goes down. Begs for his life. Where do they go to eat afterwards?
They go to Hardee's so they can taste what a really good burger is like.
3. You take a shower, go to leave the bathroom and the door is stuck. Due to humidity and moisture it won't budge. It will not open. No one else is home. You can't go out the window. How long do you sit in the bathroom and how do you occupy your time?
Who closes the door?
4. You are a rock star, but you need a cool rocker name. What is it and how did you decide on that name?
I would take a name from Harlan Ellison's book Spider Kiss, Stag Preston.
5. Have you ever gotten naked at a family function?
6. If purple ate yellow, what color would come out?
I am not sue, but I definitely wouldn't look stunning in it.
7. The closest paper and pen to you right now. What color are they?
The paper is yellow and the pen is blue.
8. Corn chips or potato chips?
9 times out of 10, potato, but then a bag of corn for variety.
9. You are forced to swallow either a diamond or a piece of coal. Don't ask. Just do it. Which do you choose?
Coal. When I was little my Grandma had a coal burning stove that heated her house. I was told I would go to the coal bucket and eat some of it.
10. If your mouse decided to attack your keyboard, who would win?
The mouse of course. It has better mobility.