Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday Silliness.

My wife did not going to movies with me. She said that I embarrassed her because I would be laughing when no one else was. It never bothered me. If I think something is funny, I am going to laugh. I will admit my sense of humor is a little odd, but wouldn't this be a boring world if we all liked the same things? Today I am just proving how weird I really am. A few months before she died my wife told me that she had always thought I was funny, she just didn't want to encourage me. As you probably have noticed by now, I don't need any encouragement.

The first thing I am going to do is something that I have thought about doing for a long time. I am a fan of Weird Al Yankovic. I have always wanted to post some pictures to go along with one of the lyrics from his song The Saga Begins.


The Jedi I admire most


Met up with Darth Maul



And now he's toast.


If the milk is evaporated, what is in the can?



My cousin Glenn sent me this, a redneck fire alarm.



And finally,(O.K. You don't have to applaud that loud) I just finished reading the book American Gods, by Neil Gaimen. There is a running joke throughout the book. Do you know how you can prove the C.I.A. had nothing to do with the Kennedy assassination?
He's dead, isn't he?

With that I'll take my cue from Snagglepuss and I'll exit, stage right.

2 comments:

Quiggy said...

Kennedy is dead? Not according to Weekly World News. They had a photo of him in a wheelchair, shaking hands with Elvis. I saw it.

Jinxo56 said...

Now that you mention it, didn't he become a black man and help Elvis fight zombies in a nursing home? Check out Bubba Ho-Tep if you don't know what I am talking about.