Thursday, January 21, 2010
1. Pants on the Ground....
is your sign to go buy a new belt.
2. To compliment Kimber's question from last week.... have you ever fell down the stairs?
Yes. Fortunately the only thing I bruised was my dignity. They were outdoors and ice covered. That is one of the things that i don't miss about living in Illinois.
3. Have you ever written to a company about their product? Ever called them?
I have never written but I did call Proctor & Gamble once. One of the ladies from the church I was attending at the time claimed to have seen the CEO of P&G on the Phil Donahue show where he claimed 5% of their profits went to the church of Satan. They sent me a booklet disclaiming that.
4. Your rabbit goes to the vet. Ok, you take them to the vet... most pets wouldn't go on their own. The vet tells you that your species has cancer. Do you:
* a. tell them to pull out the needle and put them to sleep on the spot
* b. take them home and let them live out their life until the end
* c. same as b. except you don't let them get to the suffering stage
* d. go full steam ahead with cancer treatments
C. I would find out how long he had before he got very bad. I would also keep a close watch on him and not let him suffer much, even though I did threaten to make him into rabbit stew once.
5. What is your favorite comfort food?
Sausage and pepperoni pizza on a thin crust.
6. If your child was put in jail for putting a gun in their spouses mouth and pulling the trigger (even though the gun wasn't loaded), strangling them and breaking their arm... would you post bail for them?
I never fathered any children. I have three step-children, but since their mother died they don't talk to me. However, had we still been in touch, no I wouldn't. If they did that they need time to contemplate their actions.
7. If elephants had wings, how many feathers do you think they would have on each wing?
That is a silly question. Everyone knows that it is their ears that enable elephants to fly, and there are no feathers on them.
8. Is there anything growing in your refrigerator right now?
Had you asked last week I would have said yes. After almost being pulled into the refrigerator then I cleaned it out.
9. What did you do with your Thursdays while we were on a break?
Just posted the usual nonsense that I do most every day.
10. Would you donate to the Kimber Ark Building Fund and donate wood? She is about to float away after all...
Just let me know what kind of boards you need.
11. If I were to send you a letter and I wanted to put a little heart sticker on the back of the envelope, what color sticker would you like it to be?