Thursday, January 12, 2012

Strange Products.


I have 23 years experience working in retail, which started in 1974. I have seen many strange products in that length of time, so it takes a lot to surprise me. A few nights ago, I got a surprise. We are always finding stray merchandise throughout the store. One product that had magically found its way back to electronics was a bottle of Lady Anti-Monkey Butt Powder. My initial response was the laugh, especially since the bottle had the image that you see above. Of course I had to spend the rest of the night pointing this product out to my coworkers. After researching the product a little bit, I found out that they make a product for men, women and babies. For babies the product is used for diaper rash. Its use for adults is to prevent chafing on your backside caused by sweat inside your clothes. I never knew that was that big of a problem, but if you suffer from it here is your solution.


When I mentioned the powder to a friend of mine who works in that area, she told me about another product that I had to go check out, Gorilla Snot Hair Gel. I looked it up online and found a few reviews for it. Several who use it said once you put it in your hair you have to wash it twice to get it out. I also found out that guitar players like the product because it helps them to keep a hold of their guitar picks. The product has been around for a while, but for obvious reasons I don't spend a lot of time around haircare section.

I tried the link to my blog on my Facebook page yesterday but they rejected. I'm not sure if it's because of my account being hacked or someone from Blogger has been playing around. Several other people had the same problem. I'm going to try again today and we will see what happens.

No comments: