Tuesday, November 4, 2008

License Renewed.


Great picture, huh? That was taken about 2 hours ago when I renewed my drivers license. As soon as i did that I went and did my patriotic duty and voted. I am not going to say who I voted for, but I will say I have tried again to get our county coroner out of a job. I hold a grudge against him. I spoke to him the afternoon after my wife died. He told me he would be issuing a death certificate in a couple of weeks. About 6 weeks later I was at the funeral home making a payment. I asked them about the certificate and they told me it had been issued. They made me a copy. He had listed the cause of death as morbid obesity. That was not what killed her. She was overweight and had that been listed as a secondary cause I would not have had a problem with it. But to list that as cause of death, and then not being man enough to tell me personally, was unforgivable. He has been re-elected twice since then but I continue giving my vote to his opponent. If he would ever be unopposed I still would not vote for him.

No comments: