Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cleaning House.



I have come to the conclusion that I have way too much stuff. If you came to my apartment you would agree with me. I keep telling myself that I'm going to get organized, but it just isn't happening. For the last couple weeks have been changing that somewhat. The plan has been to take stuff to a flea market, and sell what I could. Most likely that will still happen, but a lot of stuff is going to the Salvation Army first. Posts here on this blog will be short for the next couple of weeks. Part of that will be from trying to get organized and the other part will be because I will be on vacation and in Illinois. Saying I am going to do this is not be getting the job done, getting off my lazy butt and doing it will. Let the show begin.

No comments: