Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Nice Evening.



I have been saying for a while now that this time, I really don't want a relationship, but I would like to have a lady friend to got to eat with once in a while. I think I may now have found that lady. I had been talking with a lady that I work with and several weeks ago I asked her if she would like to go out to dinner with me. she was totally taken by surprise and she didn't immediately say yes. Not wanting to seem pushy, I didn't bring the subject up again. Monday night she told me that she would like to go out with me.

We went to a Chinese restaurant and had a great time. She was a little nervous because it had been some time since she had been out with anybody. It was refreshing to talk to somebody where the only expectations were having a good time and getting to know each other. The fact that we knew each other out a little bit helped out, and there really weren't any awkward moments. Considering that the last two ladies that I had gotten to know had turned into wallet leeches, it was extremely nice to just have somebody to talk to without having to worry about being hit up for money. We will probably doing this about once a month, which is exactly what I was looking for. It's always nice to have a new friend.

No comments: