Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Now on DVD.


There were only two movies that came out today, not counting those that have just been released on Blu-ray. The only movies that I will talk about will be those that have come out for the first time. The first movie was Rio, an animated movie about a bird who does not know how to fly. The previews that I have seen of it have not convinced me that I need to see this movie. It does have a rating of 7.1 on the IMDB, and it did $143 million at the box office.



Soul Surfer is another movie that I will pass on. It is not that I think that it's a bad movie, it's just something that I have no desire to see. It is based on the true story of Bethany Hamilton, who at age 13, lost an arm during a shark attack while surfing. It is rated 6.5 on the IMDB and grossed $43 million at the box office.

No comments: