This is a list of 10 things that I believe, some serious, some not. When I come up with 10 more I will do another of these lists.
1. I believe that every person should have their own theme song. Mine is If I Only Had A Brain.
2. I believe in God, but I think he sometimes shakes his head at those who do things in His name.
3. I believe in the Golden Rule, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." I think too many people believe it reads "Do unto others before they do unto you."
4. I believe in respecting all people until they give me a reason not to. I do not judge anyone based on their skin color, ethnic background, sexual orientation, or religious affiliation. I tell ethnic jokes as moron jokes. I believe anyone offended by a moron joke deserves to be.
5. I believe movie critics have forgot that the main purpose of movies is to entertain. Not every movie has to have a deeper meaning. Sometimes I just want to sit back and enjoy.
6. I believe too many people take life too seriously and don't laugh enough. Life is way too short as is and laughing is very good for you. Enjoy it while you can. I truly know how quickly it can end.
7. I believe teachers, nurses, police officers, firefighters, and many others should be paid more than athletes and entertainers.
8. I believe too many people don't know the difference between love and lust. That is one of the reasons our divorce rates are so high.
9. I believe there are a lot of good people who do good things, but that doesn't get reported enough.
10. I believe that if at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.
I challenge any of my fellow bloggers that read this to tell us what you believe.