Monday, December 8, 2008

Give It Away.


Yesterday I mentioned that I had given a co-worker a Christmas Tree. If I hadn't found out that she needed it I was going to give it to someone who posted a message on the Calhoun Freecycle Yahoo Group. The rules of Freecycle are simple. If you have something you want to get rid of, or if you need something, you post a message. Then you give the item to whoever asks for it, or if you are in need, hopefully someone will contact you with what you asked for. You can even try to find a new home for a pet that you have to get rid of. The only condition is that money cannot change hands. It truly is free. It is a great way to get rid of some stuff that is taking up space and it will go to someone who really needs it. If you are interested you can check here to see if there is a group in your community.

A few days ago I talked one of my my co-workers obsession with another co-worker. I have evidently upset him because he has not spoke to me since then. I am enjoying the silence.

No comments: