Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?

The fast answer. No. For Christmas Vickie got me the Playstation 2 version of this game. I always had plans of watching it, but never got around to it. I am having fun playing it, but the questions are a lot harder than I thought they would be. Science questions are the hardest for me. I never liked science that much and my grades reflected it. Of course my grades were never anything to brag about. I should have done better than I did, and that is one of my biggest regrets. Vickie also gave me the daily Smarter calendar. Starting tomorrow I will post those questions daily. Even if I have nothing else to say the question will be here. I will give the answer the following day.

Last week in my blog I gave Governor Rod Blagojevich the excuse of being infected by Joker venom. Now the Springfield Journal-Register has compared him with the Joker. You can read it here.

No comments: