Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Resolutions.

This year i am setting my usual New Years resolution, that is, I don't have any. Anytime I have tried to set one I usually fail by January 10, so I quit trying. I am going to try and do some things differently, but not as a resolution. I am going to try and write for at least thirty minutes every day. I have many ideas that I want to post, but some of them require more thought than I usually give to these. One series I want to do is a post about my 10 favorite fictional detectives. My reading tastes are eclectic, but detective fiction is my favorite. I am still working on another short fiction idea. That one I am going to try and post within a week. How successful will I be? Stay tuned and find out.

Today's question from the Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader calendar is:
Today is New Year's Day. Including today, how many days will pass until the next New Year's day?
I will post the answer tomorrow. Incidentally, I got it right.

No comments: