Monday, February 23, 2009

These Aren't My Pants.

Mondays are a hectic day for me. I go straight from Wal-Mart to Taco Bell and it usually is at least 10:00 AM before I get home. That doesn't leave much time to do anything before I go to bed. I have challenged myself with this blog and I am making myself do it almost daily. I have decided from now on on Mondays I am going to highlight those geniuses who think they are criminal masterminds, but in reality should be looking for a new line of work. The title I used, these aren't my pants, is the title of a book I bought several years ago. The book was based on the television show Americas Dumbest Criminals. Many times when cops arrest a man and find weapons, drugs, ect. in the pockets the immediate response is "These aren't my pants." They supposedly belong to a brother, cousin, or some other acquaintance of the person being arrested. Now on to our would be Moriarty's.

An officer in the Atlanta area stopped an 18 year old male for speeding in a school zone. There was something on the drivers license that the officer was handed. When he returned to the car he noticed the aroma of marijuana. He found 2 ounces in the car. To top it off, the drivers license was also fake. The young man had just purchased it over the internet.

An Oregon man returned home to find a man inside his home enjoying a mixed drink. When confronted the man said he was a realtor.(The house was for sale.) He left, taking a box containing a Sony Playstation, some perfume, and other household items with him. The man really was a realtor and has been charged with 2 counts of burglary. (This wasn't the first home he has 'visited'.) In order to show homes while the owner is away there is a special lock put on them. To access those homes the realtor puts in his code, which is unique to him. It's kind of hard to say it wasn't me under those circumstances.

The last one explains why the fashion of "sagging" is a bad idea. A man did a smash and grab at a liquor store in Pensacola, Florida. He had his hands full with several packs of cigarettes. This prevented him from holding his pants up. When the officers caught up with him his pants were down around his ankles and he was surrounded by cigarettes. Maybe he will want to get a belt when he gets out.
George Washington was born in 1732.

Today's question is a Grade 5/U.S. History. Who was the only person to be elected U.S. President four times?

An easy one for me. 35-10.

1 comment:

Al Penwasser said...

I like these questions-FDR.