Continuing my list from yesterday.
21. I have a pet rabbit named Bun.
22. I was a salaried assistant manager at Kmart.
23. At Kmart I held several leadership positions, replenishment supervisor, receiving manager, hardware/automotive manager, and electronics manager.
24. I have been offered to become a salaried assistant manager at Wal-Mart, but I no longer want to do it.
25. I have three step-children, but none of them speak to me.
26. I have five grandchildren, but I have not seen any of them in six years.
27. I have two brothers, one lives in Illinois and the other in Indiana.
28. My Mom lives in Illinois. My dad passed away last year.
29. I am a member of The Captain Comics Board.
30. In college I was majoring in business management.
31. I believe in God but I do not currently attend church.
32. I have taught Sunday School and I preached a few times.
33. I have never had a speeding ticket or been in a wreck.
34. My favorite comic book movie is The Dark Knight.
35. I love Mel Brooks' movies. My favorite is Blazing Saddles.
36. My favorite recording artist is Harry Chapin.
37. I have been to three concerts, none since 1977.
38. I started losing my hair in my mid 20's.
39. I have never been bothered by my hair loss.
40. I love the saying God only created a few perfect heads. The rest he covered with hair.
This has turned out harder than I thought. If I haven't totally bored you I will finish tomorrow. Tomorrow is also a special day for this blog.