Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ready For The Weekend.

I can see you there, scratching your head and wondering, has he completely lost his mind? Of course I haven't. You can't lose what you never had. Tuesday and Wednesday are my weekends. Saturday and Sunday naturally are very busy days when you work retail. When I started at Wal-Mart my days off were Wednesday and Thursday. I was asked if I would change it. I told them I didn't care as long as the days off are consecutive. If they are not you do not feel like you are getting any rest.

So what exciting things am I doing on my weekend? Not much of anything. The Christmas push is on and by the time my five days are over I am wore out. Once Christmas is over things will slow down a lot. I am just going to read, write a little, which you will probably see Friday, catch up on my surveys (a topic for another day), and play my current computer game addiction, Jewel Quest II. I find games like that relaxing, but I have to be careful. My clock for some reason doesn't work right when I play. It claims I spend more time playing than I think I do. Well, I am going to bed now. Good night.

1 comment:

Caron said...

I have a problem with Scrabble on Facebook. My clock exhibits the same strange phenomenon.