I found this blog through my friend Dana's blog. It looked like fun and thought I would try. I have seen where some people criticize meme's and personal lists. If you are one of those you really are not going to like my blog for the next four days. (You have been warned.)
1. Mad Cow disease, Bird Flu, Swine Flu...what barnyard animal will cause the next big outbreak of disease?
I think there will be a huge outbreak of crow's feet.
2. Sesame Street turns 40 this month. If you were to be on Sesame Street, which character would you want to be in a scene with?
Oscar The Grouch. I love his attitude.
3. We are out shopping for a new laptop. Which one do you pick and why?
I have never had one and don't plan on getting one.
4. Have you ever dried a flower in a book (pressing)? If so what was the flower and the name of the book?
I never have.
5. Do you think it's important to study other planets? If so, why or why not?
No. I think we need to focus more on this planet.
6. Have you ever walked out of a movie at the theater? What was the movie, how much was the ticket and why did you walk out?
Once, because of She Who Left In The Middle Of The Night. We saw about two-thirds of The Incredibles and she said she didn't like it and we left. I think the tickets were about $5.00 a piece. It was a matinee. I liked the movie and enjoyed watching it on DVD after she had left.
7. Does the city/town you live in have traffic enforcement cameras? Have you ever gotten a citation/ticket/fine from one? If so, did you pay or fight it?
They don't have them here.
8. If your neighbor is having a baby would you buy a baby gift for them?
I live in an apartment building where we pay by the week. My neighbors come and go so fast that I rarely get to know them. The fact that I work third shift contributes to that too.
9. How many questions are too many questions?
This one was one too many. Seriously, whenever I help train someone at Wal-Mart I tell them to ask anything that they don't know.
10. Do you have a handwritten journal you write in everyday?
11. Have you already made plans for 2010?
I have a few, which I have hinted about, But nothing I am going to disclose at this time.
12. Thursday Thunks has a huge party for all those who play along each week. Where is the party, how long does it last and does Kimber fall off the roof dropping crayons? If so, what color of crayon does she fall on?
Since this is my first time playing here I don't know anyone well enough to answer. After I post this I am going to start getting to know the others.
13. We may have "blogger celebrity" questions in the near future. Are you excited?
No, mainly because I don't know you consider a "blogger celebrity".
I had fun doing this and I am planning on doing it again next week.