2. Do you dream in black & white or color, and how do you know your brain isn't just playing games with you?I rarely remember my dreams, but the ones I do are in color. My brain does play games with me, but it more me trying to remember someones name and my brain plays keep away.
3. Does bubble gum lose it's flavor on the bedpost?I wouldn't know. I don't chew gum. It gives me a headache.
4. We're buying Underoos. Which superhero do you pick?A perfect question for a comic book fan. I prefer the DC heroes over the Marvel ones, and you can't beat the granddaddy of them all, Superman.
5. Do you think if you yell loud enough while watching your favorite sporting event, it makes a difference in the outcome of the event?Of course it does. Don't you believe in the power of positive thinking? Of course you have to take into count that I also believe in Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy.
6. Is the word gullible in the dictionary?I am not falling for that one.
7. If you could pick any currancy to be the face on which currancy would it be?The one dollar bill. That way I am on the one that people see the most.
8. What was your imaginary friend's name as a kid, and did they ever annoy you or just us?I annoyed my imaginary friend so much he left.
9. Do you think it's ironic that the poop deck is in the rear of the ship?
It wouldn't make much sense to be in the front, would it?