Thursday, November 19, 2009
1. If you won a brand new house in a Dream House Giveaway would you move into it, sell it to pay the taxes and make a profit, rent it out or give it to a family member/friend who might need it?
Considering I live in a three room apartment, I would live in it myself.
2. Are you good at billiards?
That depends on your definition of billiards. If carom billiards, with no pockets, I have never played. With pockets, I used to be fairly good. I haven't played in many years.
3. Does anyone on the planet really want to see Levi Johnston naked in Playgirl (other than when Bristol Palin did)?
If I did I would have to bleach my brain to get that image out.
4. Is your phone ringing right now?
It is 3:52 A.M. I would be worried if it was.
5. Do you think man has eaten or tried to eat every type of animal on the face of the earth at one point or another? If not, what don't you think man has tried?
I don't think there is anything that someone hasn't tried. If something new is found, Anthony Bourdain would be first in line to try it.
6. The new movie Avatar has been showing sneak peeks and been hyped to the max. Will you see it?
I think James Cameron is an over-rated director and I have no intention of seeing it.
7. If a slightly bigger fish eats a small fish, then a bigger fish immediately eats that one, then an even bigger fish immediately eats that fish and then finally a huge fish eats the one that just ate that fish and it gets caught by you... how many meals will you have from that one fish?
None. I don't fish because I will not clean them.
8. If you had an appointment with the doctor and all the plants in the office were dead, would you still see the doctor?
He would be my kind of doctor. I kill plants too. My wife olved plants. One of the first things I did after she died was to give her plants away.
9. Have you ever seen the number 666 in a dream?
10. "At 20 years of age the will reigns, at 30 the wit, at 40 the judgment."~ Benjamin Franklin
So what happens at 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100?
At 50 your inner child, at 60 denial, at 70 acceptance, at 80 enjoyment, at 90 relief, at 100 the bowels. If the bowels aren't working you aren't living.
11. Would you want your phone number to be (area code) 123-4567?
No way. You would get too many calls from people playing with their phones.